In order to prepare young people for a successful future, education must be a priority from cradle to career and beyond. As State Representative of District 34, I will work to address the needs and challenges facing K-12 students, educators, and schools in order to impact the workforce of tomorrow.
As your District 34 State Representative, I will:
- Actively pursue resources to provide universal pre-kindergarten for all students
- Support higher education, along with career and technical certifications
- Recognize the unique learning styles of individual students and provide the professional and educational set-up to match those learning styles
- Seek tax dollars to provide professional development opportunities for educators to reach the unique needs of every learner
- Reach out to educators, listen, and respond to needs in order to do what is best for all students
- Value educator involvement in the decision-making process
- Allocate sufficient tax dollars for K-12 education
- Engage with local school districts to determine cost effective savings and strategic planning
Education is the most powerful tool that an individual can possess. As your state representative, I promise that I will use my experiences and voice to advocate for our students, parents, families, and teachers.